Set in 330 acres of stunning grounds between the city of Stirling and the picturesque village of Bridge of Allan, you’ll find the Stirling Court Hotel.
Our bright and elegant wedding Conservatory has views of the Wallace Monument, while the Ochil Hills along with Airthrey Castle and Loch provide a magnificent backdrop for your photos.
Our unique layout allows your day to flow from your ceremony in the Conservatory, through to drinks in the bar and evening reception in the airy and spacious Abbey Craig Restaurant.
Your dedicated wedding co-ordinator will work with you to create your perfect wedding here in the heart of Scotland.
Your perfect day package
Choosing our all-inclusive wedding package means you’ll have everything you need for the perfect wedding day.
- Room hire for your ceremony and evening reception
- 3-course wedding breakfast and drinks package
- Evening buffet of hot rolls
- Use of cake stand & knife
- Red carpet
- Master of Ceremonies
- Stationery including menus, table plan and place cards
- Table linen
- Wedding night accommodation with breakfast in bed for the happy couple
- Wedding breakfast tasting
- 6 months gym membership for 2 on the run up to your wedding
- Access to our stunning grounds for your photography
- Discounted first anniversary stay
- Discounted accommodation for your guests
2017 £2,017 - 2018 £2,750 - 2019 £2,950
To find out more or arrange a wedding showround contact us on 01786 466000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your all-inclusive package is based on 50 guests. Additional guests can be added for £50 per person for 2017 and 2018 weddings or £54 per person for 2019 weddings.